iRender: PaaS render farm for Cinema 4D and Redshift
[Sponsored] Along with a number of new features and updates, iRender has unveiled a brand-new PaaS render farm for Cinema 4D and Redshift. These iRender enhancements make CG artists’ workflows more efficient and smooth. Let’s explore three major changes in the iRender Farm below.
A new PaaS render farm for Cinema 4D and Redshift
iRender has launched a new PaaS render farm as a new option for Cinema 4D and Redshift users. It enables you to use multi-GPU servers that come pre-installed with Cinema 4D and Redshift, as well as their licenses.
With the new platform, iRender users will be able to use the software without worrying about license issues.
The benefits of using a PaaS render farm are:
- More time for productive work and less time for installation.
- Reduce the cost of extra licenses when working on iRender’s remote servers.
- While still having access to high-end RTX 4090 and RTX 3090 cards to accelerate renders.
iRender launched a new desktop application
Along with the PaaS render farm, iRender has unveiled a brand-new desktop application called iRender GPU. It includes all features, from account registration and payment to data transfer, remote server connections, and rendering. You can complete all tasks without leaving the application or visiting the iRender website.
The following are the advantages of the iRender GPU app:
- Shorten the procedure.
- Timely updates or requests for services.
- Free to all iRender users.
The iRender desktop application is now available for Windows. Linux and macOS versions will be available in the near future.
iRender becomes the official render farm partner of Maxon
iRender has been Maxon’s official render farm partner since June 2023.
To mark this achievement, the render farm is running a significant promotion. You can get one of those deals from now until August 18th:
- For new users: Get a 100% bonus for your first payment.
- For other users: Get a 50% bonus for all transactions from $575 or a 100% bonus for all transactions from $1500.