Compilation of Blender render farm compare
Recently VFXRendering has made two videos about the best Blender render farm compare. Today, we make a compilation of them for you to follow.
1. Blender render farm compare – Still Image
- Size: 3840 x 2160p (4K resolution)
- Blender 3.3, Cycles GPU
- Max samples: 3840
- Noise threshold: 0.005
- Rendering on 1 node
- Low priority for Garage, RANCH and Rebus. 3090 GPU model for Fox. Package 2 GPU 4090 for iRender.
|Render farm||Render time||Render cost||Color correct|
|Fox Renderfarm||39 minutes||$2.6||No|
|iRender Farm||20 minutes||$5||Yes|
|RANCH Computing||1 hour 24 minutes||17.44||No|
2. Blender render farm compare – Multi Frames
- Size: 1920 x 810p
- Blender 3.4, Cycles GPU
- Max samples: 1024
- Noise threshold: 0.01
- Budget: $80/a render farm
- High priority for Garage, RANCH and Rebus. 3090 GPU model for Fox. 3 instances of package 2 GPU 4090 for iRender.
|Render farm||Render time||Render cost||Frames completed|
|Fox Renderfarm||2 hours||$81.793||52/144|
|iRender Farm||28 minutes||$21||144/144|
|RANCH Computing||3 minutes 2 seconds||€80.73||37/144|
Above is the compilation of two Blender render farm comparison tested by VFXRendering. We have done a still image and a multi-frame test on the Top 5 render farms, that is Fox Renderfarm, GarageFarm, iRender Farm, RANCH Computing, and RebusFarm. From two test results, we think that GarageFarm and iRender Farm are the two best render farms for Blender rendering. They have both fast render time and affordable render cost. What is your rendering experience on Blender render farms?